Friday, September 17, 2010

Okay,here we go.

Alright, well I have been inspired. By whom? A new woman in my life. Sounds so formal and a little creepy. Ick. Hee Hee Whatever. Anyway she has come into my life to help our family with our little man Hudson. She is a true blessing. We will call her Tay. :) She has picked up my spirits and made me start looking forward to what CAW, (that is Child Autism Waiver) has to offer. If anything after 3....yes 3 previous individuals she has eased my anxiety about someone coming into my home (my safe place) for some 20 hrs or so a week. I am excited about her teaching me and Hudson, our family teaching her more about Autism, and gaining a much needed friend. 
I am here now blogging because her. She has already given me so much!! It has been so refreshing to see someone who truly loves her husband with all her heart, and cares so much about her family and "fur-children". She wants to make a difference in this world. She wants to help others. And i know that she will. Because she already has. Me!!!!  
I have recently gone though so much loss and in turn learning,that I was feeling very overwhelmed with life. Trust me it happens allot. You'll see. But I think that with everything that I have gone through and the friendships that I have lost that it really is a new beginning. I hope to grow and heal and really make my life better in the end. I have and continue to learn from life and what comes and goes. I just hope that Tay will stick with us on a part of our journey. But for now, all I can say is 'Thank You'.
Much Love
Wynter

3 comments:

  1. i loved this post! thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about me :) i feel the same way about you, wynter. you are an amazing person (and mother)! what are the odds we came into each other's lives at this time. i love it and i love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wynter, This is Taylor's Aunt (Tory). What a beautiful blog about my neice that is such a blessing in our family! I know she is so happy to have met you and have this new friendship Taylor worked with a little girl w/ autism here in M.C.(a friend of mine) and they miss Taylor very much and felt she was excellent with their child and saw great things. I believe Taylor has a special gift to share...not only as a friend to you...but, also your sweet Hudson. Can't wait to meet you...we are a loving bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Tory, Thanks for reading my blog.You are right I believe that Taylor has a special gift to share also. She is a kind and patient person. Hudson is really starting to bond with Taylor even though he doesn't always show it. He talks about her when she is gone and wants to go to Taylor's house. He is a such a little character. I can't wait to meet all of you too. You all sound like a wonderful and grounded family. Like Taylor says people come and go out our lives for reasons that sometimes we don't even know. But both her and I believe that she is here for a special reason. Hopefully we will meet soon!

    ReplyDelete