![]() |
| My Mom and Me in front of the Doll Museum |
So a couple of weekends ago, my mother and I went on a Date!! Yea, adult conversation, Doll museum tour, little shopping, good food and a GREAT 70's tribute concert , ABBA! WaHoo!!!! Got to love the 70's. I know that I do. Had a blast. Thanks Mom!!!


So I introduced my mother to my new obsession, Blogging. So you know once you start you want to take pictures of everything. I mean everything! I love people watching anyway, but now I want to take pictures of all the great characters out there. I love how everyone is different and unique. And sometimes pretty "special". ;) Josh always has said that I am going to get shot one of these days for staring, (or what I call people watching). But know that it is on a whole new level involving a camera, well......he could be right. Heee Heee Hope not. Just call me the Billings Paparazzi. lol So I am now going to share some of the wonderful people I saw at the ABBA concert. I am so excited!!!!
![]() |
| ABBA's Biggest Fan |
Here is my new Friend I meet that night, he LOVES
ABBA and he has all of their songs. He was really
hoping to meet the performers to get autographs.
My mom and I wondered about him all night ,
wondering if he was dancing and enjoying himself.
Loved him! Too cute.
Loved him! Too cute.
| This Grandma was definitely a Dancing Queen... Tooo Cute! |
![]() |
| Some Groovy Gals |
![]()
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|






Wynter I had a great night with you too!!Your such a cute kid I love you. mom
ReplyDeleteWhat a great night...isn't it nice when you are blessed with such a great Mom who is also your very special friend! You both are cuties!
ReplyDelete