Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Single MaMa........Eeeks!

This Ma Ma Bird is alone with her two chicks. Sigh..... 

Josh is out of town for the week so the boys and I are on our own till Daddy comes home,I believe Thursday night.  Hate it when Josh and I aren't together. And the boys always miss him so much. He is such a good Dad!  The man amazes me all the time in the way he lives and provides for us. We love and appreciate you Daddy. See you soon.

Poor little Hudson has gotten my cold that I got a couple of weeks ago. Poor buddy. So we are just going to take it easy and try to get caught up on some of the house stuff and collect ourselves for next week.  So this week I have a new sense of closure and I will be praying for this feeling to maintain. I am going to be working allot on somethings in myself that I have needed to for a long time. Patience, trust, and letting the peace and healing begin. Oh the tangled webs we weave. 

I have allot on my plate and the more peace I maintain in my life the more my family and I will thrive and grow. This is my one main goal. This and trying to pray and rely on Jehovah more. To quit thinking I need to fix everything myself and hand over allot of my worries to him. For he is the only one who can truly make things the way they are supposed to be. You wouldn't think it would be so scary to let go. Especially to our heavenly father. One will have figure what that is all about. Hmmmm? 


So on a different note. Our Taylor is gone and moved to CO. Sniff....Sniff. We all miss her but we are doing well. Boys every now and then ask where is Taylor. Silly little ones. Hard concept to grasp for them when things change. 

Anyway we wish Lee and Taylor and their fur children all the best in their new adventure. Much love.
Til the next time we meet. Bye..Take Care x0x0

CAW program with Hudson........to be continued......... lol  
5th hab aid soon to come........... sigh............Start interviewing this week. Bleck!! I told our soon to be program director that we will be taking our time to line up all our duck on this one. I do truly believe she understands and will help.  

So begins the next chapter of this family. 
....... Stay Tuned ......

2 comments:

  1. i liked the post. well said. we haven't talked since i had to get off the phone last week when the washer & dryer showed up. hope you are doing well. you can always call....i'm always here for you!! we will have to catch up this week sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to do it alone. Hang in there and try to take care of yourself too!

    ReplyDelete