Okay so I have a totally have a new obsession !
It is an awsome web sight that people post pics of their favorite anything from this great big cyber world. Art, fashion , food, animals,quotes....you name it people post they "fancy" this or that . It really is like a pictures blog spot. Love Love Love it. Slightly addicted. Check it out. If you want to check out my pics. Look up Flutterbees. That is my fancy name. hee hee sounds funny, Love It!!
So wanna know another new founded love. I really am enjoying the new show on NBC.
Yes....... ready......... for this one....
It is so good. Love the 1960's feel and story lines. All in all I am impressed. Go figure. Just love new tv in the fall. Which by the way we are full blown in. Trees are changing and leaves are starting to fall. So pretty. Love the fall season. Just nervous that we are going to have a winter like we did last year. Early to come and late to leave. But we will see.
So I just thought I would drop a little something here again and try not to get overwhelmed by blogging again. So short and sweet !


hey there! i'm loving parenthood this season. what about you? lee is too :) i'm not watching the playboy show, but i am watching the new show, revenge....GOOD. watch it online, the first one was last week. i need to go check out this flutterbees thing you are doing! talk soon! happy you're blogging. XO
ReplyDelete