Monday, January 9, 2012

How? No Really Tell Me How?

Okay, I know that I said that I would get better at this whole blogging thing .......well as we all can see that hasn't happened. So why not start up again a couple of months since my last stupid post at a quarter to 2 in the morning. My pills are stuck in my throat/chest and I can't sleep for many other reasons. You know, I know allot of you are fairly happy and content and not bitter out there in your lives. Well my question is ...

HOW?????   




No really, I want to know the secret of how you remain all great in this world that is over populated with Idiots. Because there are allot of them. And I am about to go postal on a few who just seem to get bolder and slimier as time goes by. No really,they really get my goat .(well if I had one) Here are  just two of my numerous reasons why.  #1- They have children and are supposed to be protecting and teaching them how to be good in their lives as they grow up. Granted I know that I am not a perfect parent , but these people. Ufta! I wouldn't let them dog sit my dogs. And #2- They can get pretty much anyone to do anything for them and believe their crap. I swear that they are the most manipulative,selfish people I have ever know. Unbelievable! Especially since I am pretty sure they have no heart or soul to them. 


Maybe it is like crazy believe crazy and they never turn on their own kind. Ha ha ,that is it.


But really all I want is some peace. A calm,warm heart,that feels secure. How do I not let these "idiots", take anymore of my time and energy? I know that they are not worth it, but  I really feel they really need to have consequences for being such awful people. I want to go back to grade school and if someone picked on you or was a jerkface you could tattle and they got in trouble. Would that be nice. But we are all grown up and you get away with it now. Ugg!


I need to learn how not to give them my power anymore . They don't deserve it and I sure don't have any to spare. It is just that they have hurt so many people and have or I should say "seems"  or "feels" to have gotten away with it all. Or with only a little slap on the wrist. Ultimately though the big guy upstairs knows all. It is just hard to watch and wait. Dirtballs!!!


I hurt for me and my family, but even more for those who have been even more affected. I want to make it better for them,but I know that I can't. I guess we will have to learn together.

As someone once told me the best revenge is to have a happy life. Now just how to do that is the trick.


They are like cancer and we just need to just cut them and anything remotely tied to them out of our lives. Oh and of course good meds,counseling and hard liquor .


 Not all at once,I should clarify. Haa Haa
So this Debbie Downer is trying to figure this all out. We'll see......Mending broken hearts is never easy or fast. And understanding those who do it to you is even harder. Or impossible.


Bleck........

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh-it's been forever!!!!!!!!!!! you're back! sooooo, i'm wondering what i'm thinking is right about "these people"...let's try calling each other this week and maybe we can chat about it and you can vent. sometimes it's good to talk to an outsider, someone who isn't there and isn't in the issue with these people.

    give me a call and i will try you. so sorry this is happening to you.

    XO

    ReplyDelete