Friday, May 18, 2012

Learning, Living and Loving


So we are heading into summer and I am excited, but know it always goes fast. I am doing a garden this year, first ever. I have fond memories of Grandma and Grandpa in the garden all summer and then eating yummy veggies and fruit. Hoping the boys will get into it. Here is a picture of some of grandma's produce last season, and I tried my first attempt at pickling. Loved it!



Here are the pretty jars. I just planted a bunch of green beans! Brussels sprouts,tomatoes,asparagus,walla walla onions, little yellow heirloom tomatoes and regular tomatoes also. Still want to plant a little more. So here is to hoping.



So this year has been so crazy, in all ways. So I am hoping to get back to who I am. Trying to learn how to balance everything so that I can succeed. So here I am still reeling from some of what life just hands you. But really it is all about Learning, Living and Loving.


1 comment:

  1. woo hoo!!!!!!!!! you're back! good chatting with you last week. talk again soon.

    love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete