So this little complicated , crazy,roller coaster that is my life.....bleck. Having a blah day. Last couple of days with the boys have been particularly difficult . Arrrggg!!! We do so well for so long and then, HEY road bump!!!!! Why? Who the heck knows.
Hudson is still refusing to go poop in the toilet, he wet his pants twice yesterday.(which he doesn't do usually) I think in the last 5 days I have been bit 6 times. And the constant screaming and demands are about to drive me to my early grave. I hear him at night twisting and turning and grumbling so I know that he is not sleeping well .Again why? Today he cried and didn't want to go to school. Had to put him on the bus. He loves school and the bus. What gives?
Hayden on the other end of the spectrum has been a little booger also. Yesterday I took him to pioneer park to see his friend Nicholas, that he has been bugging me to see sooo much lately, what does he do? FREAKS on me at the park. Full fledged meltdown screaming flaying on the ground, crying like I am the worst mother in the world. Why? All for his current obsession for the little monopoly tickets at his favorite place-Mc Donalds. Good Sweet Lord!!! What triggered this meltdown that lasted at least 30 mins in plan view in a public park. Nicholas had a Happy Meal from McD's. Oh holy Hannah the water gates were opened. Did he recover? Well as good as Hayden usually does. Whole night.....we were on edge! Last meltdown of the day, he closed himself in the closet refusing to take his medicine. 20 mins of negotiations. Ufta!
What bothers me the most. The unpredictability of what my day is going to contain. I'm I going to have to be in full fledge Mommy Combat today or are we going to functions fairly well? If I knew, then I could prepare my mind. The constant uncertainty from day to day or even hour to hour is exhausting.
But hey what are ya going to do? Bleck!!!!
P.S- By the way I am just joking with the pics. ;)



are you kidding me? i LOVE the pictures and the genius sayings. the week is coming to an end, maybe the weekend will be better. just remember wynter, you are a great mom & the boys are very lucky to have such a patient, loving mother.
ReplyDeleteYou are a very amazing mother i have heard from a great source! You need to vent! The little pictures are great...we need to find humor in life or we would go crazy, right? Take care of you! God bless!
ReplyDelete